Mock draft

1. Vernon Gholston- Bill Parcells sees the almost endless potential, LT comparisons, and is smart enough to take the biggest talent in this years draft.

2. Glenn Dorsey- The most dominant collegiate interior lineman in recent memory. The Rams problems rest on the defensive side of the ball.

3. Jake Long- Team is in desperate need of a "sure thing" Long is about as close to a sure thig as it gets.

4. Darren McFadden- Adrian Peterson's stellar rookie year has McFadden's stock soaring with potential. He is every bit as good.

5. Sedrick Ellis- Herman Edwards realizes that rebuilding starts inside and grabs the 2nd most dominating interior lineman in college football

6. Chris Long- Perfect fit for Mangini and his 3-4, steal at this spot but its likely he falls to the Jets as he is a 3-4 end

7. DR Cromartie- Patriots see the top talent quite clearly, he is the best player available, and fills a major hole

8. Matt Ryan- Baltimore can't pass up the #1 signal caller in the draft. Too much uncertainty long term.

9. Derrick Harvey- Rivers is the top rated LB in this draft, and that is a HUGE need. But the game is won and lost in the trenches, no replacement for smith

10. Keith Rivers- Best Player available and a big need=no brainer

Players we might draft:

Malcolm Kelly- seems like the best bet for a future #1 wr, fluid, great athlete, will need time to develope

Limas Sweed- probably the most polished at this point of his career. Will be a fine #2 and possibly can be a #1 in 3 years

James Hardy- Tallest, biggest, strongest, has most upside. 36 td in 34 starts. Instant #2, but concerns about a domestic violence charge

Devin Thomas- Best RAC abilty. Doesn't have the size that Ralph Wilson covets, but is GOOD! probably the farthest away from #1

Care to add? I'd Love more opinions...

Leodis McKelvin best CB in draft, then WR in R2

info? I read a whole bunch on the cbs and all everyone says is how this guy needs work on this and that guy needs work on that. But nobody has anything to say that proves that any cb other than DRC is worth picking that high. I'm all for getting better at any position. Better being the word of emphasis. compare McKelvin and Cromartie for me please... I'm not saying you are wrong, I wanna know what all the fuss is about.

info? I read a whole bunch on the cbs and all everyone says is how this guy needs work on this and that guy needs work on that. But nobody has anything to say that proves that any cb other than DRC is worth picking that high. I'm all for getting better at any position. Better being the word of emphasis. compare McKelvin and Cromartie for me please... I'm not saying you are wrong, I wanna know what all the fuss is about.

I woudn't thouch DRC in the top 15.

McKelvin can do everything only thing is his hands.

I'll let Mayock breakhim down cuz his is the king

3:25

I woudn't thouch DRC in the top 15.

McKelvin can do everything only thing is his hands.

I'll let Mayock breakhim down cuz his is the king

3:25

Good video, I didn't see anything special from McKelvin. Seems to drop easy picks every time. I don't want him with a top 11 pick either. Seems to me, there really isn't a phenom. McKelvin also didn't blow anybody out of the water with his combine results either. I wonder what Mayock has them ranked now. I think Mayock is a good evaluator, but he is all out of whack in his positional rankings. I disagree with him a lot. That video is from NFL network during senior bowl practice. There has been a lot more information to evaluate since then, since it was way before the combine.

I think the Bills should fill their biggest needs first this year. If I were in charge of the draft I would draft in order of need this year. It would go, WR, TE, WR, QB, FB, realistically we could get major contibutors from these top 5 picks. I like a Big tall wr, who is somebody that can play when Lee gets hurt or walks in free agency. One isn't enough! This draft has no rd 1 te but 3 rd 2 talents. All start right away for us. I'm really high on Josh Johnson in the 4th. I've been reading that we are recieving a compensory pick rd 4 for Gandy. If a fb is really going to be used I suggest getting the best at what he does Lorenzo Neal, but if not, it would be a good idea to get someone with enough ability to beat out Barnes. With less holes on the roster now that we addressed the biggest defensive needs: 2 DT, WLB, Nickel CB and a healthy Pos, Kelsey, Denney, and Ko, a developing McCargo, Youboty, Wilson, Wendling, Ellison, DiGorgio, and the experienced and well liked Scott back in the fold as 3rd safety. I think this is an all offense draft until rd 5 which could still be offense. It seems to me that Trent is good. With that being said, the Bills should surround him with talent early and often in this draft. The defense is fine. Cb is fine until Youboty tanks it in a game. I still believe that he will develope and McGee, James, and Greer is good enough for me if he doesn't. :thumbsup:

Good video, I didn't see anything special from McKelvin. Seems to drop easy picks every time. I don't want him with a top 11 pick either. Seems to me, there really isn't a phenom. McKelvin also didn't blow anybody out of the water with his combine results either. I wonder what Mayock has them ranked now. I think Mayock is a good evaluator, but he is all out of whack in his positional rankings. I disagree with him a lot. That video is from NFL network during senior bowl practice. There has been a lot more information to evaluate since then, since it was way before the combine.

I think the Bills should fill their biggest needs first this year. If I were in charge of the draft I would draft in order of need this year. It would go, WR, TE, WR, QB, FB, realistically we could get major contibutors from these top 5 picks. I like a Big tall wr, who is somebody that can play when Lee gets hurt or walks in free agency. One isn't enough! This draft has no rd 1 te but 3 rd 2 talents. All start right away for us. I'm really high on Josh Johnson in the 4th. I've been reading that we are recieving a compensory pick rd 4 for Gandy. If a fb is really going to be used I suggest getting the best at what he does Lorenzo Neal, but if not, it would be a good idea to get someone with enough ability to beat out Barnes. With less holes on the roster now that we addressed the biggest defensive needs: 2 DT, WLB, Nickel CB and a healthy Pos, Kelsey, Denney, and Ko, a developing McCargo, Youboty, Wilson, Wendling, Ellison, DiGorgio, and the experienced and well liked Scott back in the fold as 3rd safety. I think this is an all offense draft until rd 5 which could still be offense. It seems to me that Trent is good. With that being said, the Bills should surround him with talent early and often in this draft. The defense is fine. Cb is fine until Youboty tanks it in a game. I still believe that he will develope and McGee, James, and Greer is good enough for me if he doesn't. :lol:

Great Post! I hope we look at TE's weapons early and often in this draft. Go Bills!