FA: Kris Wilson TE?

According to Clayton he is the best TE left available. From the Chiefs, I know nothing about him. Anybody seen him play? worth adding to the camp competition?

Also he mentions that Leftwich is still available. Saw some traffic here that some liked that idea for BU QB. I met someone that knew him. Thought he was a good guy. I'd rather keep JP. Coming off the bench or for a few games to hand off to ML he'd be ok. But I'd trade him for a good receiver (even to package him to move back into R1 for a couple good players) & take Leftwich instead.

According to Clayton he is the best TE left available. From the Chiefs, I know nothing about him. Anybody seen him play? worth adding to the camp competition?

Also he mentions that Leftwich is still available. Saw some traffic here that some liked that idea for BU QB. I met someone that knew him. Thought he was a good guy. I'd rather keep JP. Coming off the bench or for a few games to hand off to ML he'd be ok. But I'd trade him for a good receiver (even to package him to move back into R1 for a couple good players) & take Leftwich instead.

His stats aren't too great. He looks like just another backup tight end, we already have 4 of those. (T. Johnson, Royal, Shouman, anderson) I say wait till the draft to see what we do at TE. Hopefully we pick one up in round 2 or 3.

A healthy Leftwich might not be a bad option for a backup, but is he healthy and will he stay healthy?