inside tidbits on Patrick Willis

I agree with everything you said. The one thing that concerns me though is that I always give people the benefit of the doubt and respect their posts without being a wise guy about it. There is a right way and wrong way to disagree. I think you and I both know what I'm talking about and the integrity of this board. Yes, sometimes you have to have thick skin with some of the comments but it soon becomes a little tiresome after awhile when you know its only a matter of minutes before someone finds something in your post that they are just dying to rip apart. Sometimes I have even found myself being a wise guy back and that just makes things worse so I'm not going down that road anymore. I would think people would have better things to do with their time but maybe not. I guess to each his/her own and if thats what make some people happy, all the more power to them.

I also talked with a guy from my job who went to Cal and saw Marshawn Lynch in person but he seemed to be on the Marshawn Lynch bandwagon so the perspective he gave me on Lynch seemed to be tainted where as this guy last night talking about Willis seemed the utmost sincere and honest, regardless of whether he got that from his nephew. I think if the nephew has been going to school with Willis during his tenure there, he would know based on school talk alone what kind of person Willis basically is from the people who actually do know him. Its not that far fetched and unrealistic for his uncle's statements to be on the money when everyone else's comments seem to back it up. Find me one source that gives Patrick Willis the football player or Patrick Willis the person, a bad review. I'm not saying he is the savior for our franchise but it sure looks alot better with a player of his on and off field potential in a Bills uniform then a Willis (give me another woman to get pregnant) McGahee.

All I'm saying is that you you seem to be getting riled up over someone not believing your "inside info" you have on a player that came from a fan of the school that the player comes from. Its not like you spoke to his agent, or his parents, or a scout with the Bills, or Marv, or DJ, or Willis himself, and they said that he was top in their books, and they were pursuing him. All your telling us is that some fans of him and his school had good things to say about him. Its not really "inside info" on him, its more common knowledge from guys that watch him play.

Thats cool that you got to meet famous people, a buddy of mine played golf with DJ last spring, and know has a photo of both of them together. To be pissed off, or not want to posty because someone isn't going to be overly thrilled you found this out, or question that fact that you actually received this info is stupid. Post what you want, thats what everyone else does, and if someone doesn't believe you, fine, show them proof if you want them too, or let it roll off your shoulders and continue on. There was a guy around here who went by Soprano, he had inside info for us Bills fans. I don't think one of his things ever came true, so maybe you can see why some become sceptical about people posting inside info, with evidence to back it up

I agree Coach.

I don't mind the wise cracks and jokes every once in a while. But you can guarentee that everytime you open a thread that there will be at least two cracks. Its tiresome and frankly isn't funny. I'm as big of a smart butt as there is, but theres a point where your making yourself look like your 13 years old and not an adult. Its like the kid who tells a funny joke and everyone laughs...........so he keeps doing it over and over until its overkill. That kid is no longer funny. :D

I have been to this board on and off for five years and its definately gotten worse.

Anyway back to football talk.

I agree Coach.

I don't mind the wise cracks and jokes every once in a while. But you can guarentee that everytime you open a thread that there will be at least two cracks. Its tiresome and frankly isn't funny. I'm as big of a smart butt as there is, but theres a point where your making yourself look like your 13 years old and not an adult. Its like the kid who tells a funny joke and everyone laughs...........so he keeps doing it over and over until its overkill. That kid is no longer funny. :D

I have been to this board on and off for five years and its definately gotten worse.

Anyway back to football talk.

Well, when your 12, making yourself look like a 13 yearold is acting like an adult