Friday's Joke of the day !

Two Irishmen, Patrick Murphy and Shawn O'Brian grew up together and were lifelong friends. But alas, Patrick developed cancer, and was dying. While on his deathbed, Patrick called to his buddy, Shawn, "O'Brian, come 'ere. I 'ave a request for ye." Shawn walked to his friend's bedside and kneels.

"Shawny ole boy, we've been friends all our lives, and now I'm leaving 'ere. I 'ave one last request fir ye to do."

O'Brian burst into tears, "Anything Patrick, anything ye wish. It's done."

"Well, under me bed is a box containing a bottle of the finest whiskey in all of Ireland. Bottled the year I was born it was. After I die, and they plant me in the ground, I want you to pour that fine whiskey over me grave so it might soak into me bones and I'll be able to enjoy it for all eternity."

O'Brian was overcome by the beauty and in the true Irish spirit of his friend's request, he asked, "Aye, tis a fine thing you ask of me, and I will pour the whiskey. But, might I strain it through me kidneys first?"

someone just sent me this..not irish though..

Official Announcement: The government today announced that it is

changing its emblem from an Eagle to a CONDOM because it more accurately

reflects the government's political stance. A condom allows for inflation,

halts production, destroys the next generation, protects a bunch of pricks,

and gives you a sense of security while you're actually being screwed.

Damn, it just doesn't get more accurate than that!

Two Irishmen, Patrick Murphy and Shawn O'Brian grew up together and were lifelong friends. But alas, Patrick developed cancer, and was dying. While on his deathbed, Patrick called to his buddy, Shawn, "O'Brian, come 'ere. I 'ave a request for ye." Shawn walked to his friend's bedside and kneels.

"Shawny ole boy, we've been friends all our lives, and now I'm leaving 'ere. I 'ave one last request fir ye to do."

"Well, under me bed is a box containing a bottle of the finest whiskey in all of Ireland. Bottled the year I was born it was. After I die, and they plant me in the ground, I want you to pour that fine whiskey over me grave so it might soak into me bones and I'll be able to enjoy it for all eternity."

O'Brian was overcome by the beauty and in the true Irish spirit of his friend's request, he asked, "Aye, tis a fine thing you ask of me, and I will pour the whiskey. But, might I strain it through me kidneys first?"

As a Murphy, I like it.

But I have heard it before...like most Irish jokes.

What constitutes Irish foreplay? "Brace yourself, Bridget."

That is racist and not funny in the least bit. Not because of the drinking, but because of the over exaggerated Irish accent, that in the context which you state it, makes all Irish people sound stupid.

I got one.

An Irish man moves to Boston from Dublin leaving his family behind in Ireland.

Every night he goes to a bar in Boston and orders beers four at a time. He never talks to anybody, just orders his four beers at a time. The bartender finds this rather odd, and asks the Irish man why he is doing this.

The Irish man replies by saying that he left his three brothers back in Ireland, and when he left, he'd promise that he'd drink a beer for them everytime he had a beer. Hence the four beers at a time.

One day in early March, the Irish man comes into the bar and only orders three beers. The bartender thinks that this is rather odd, but does not say anything about it to the Irish man. This goes on for about two weeks, and finally one night the bartender approaches the irish man sympathetically.

"I'm sorry to hear about your loss", the bartender says. The Irish man, looking confused, says "My Loss?". The bartender is embaressed and says "Well i just thought that one of your brothers had died". The Irish man turns to him and says, "No, those a$$holes are fine, I gave up beer for lent".