browns sign robaire smith

agreed but marv has said making the run offense better ,which they have done, can make the run defense better because it keeps them off the field and more rest, but a healthy mccargo can be better than timmy boy.

4 yrs per ESPN...................I'm a little concearned over the lack of attention the run defense has received. I don't think Smith is a world-beater, but he would be better than any Tim Anderson/Kyle Williams/draft pick scenario.

Marv drafted McCargo because he thought he could sit on the bench for the next 10-15 years. So yeah we should probably draft another one.

Marv drafted McCargo because he thought he could sit on the bench for the next 10-15 years. So yeah we should probably draft another one.

try reading from left to right... With the 28th ranked run-D no stone should be left unturned. Mccargo has missed the most of his last two football seasons. Why not think about a 6'6 run stuffer (FA)?

try reading from left to right... With the 28th ranked run-D no stone should be left unturned. Mccargo has missed the most of his last two football seasons. Why not think about a 6'6 run stuffer (FA)?

I realize this, what i am saying is i am not sure that Marv is ready to abandon the McCargo experiment. Robaire Smith has never been anything special.