Fantasy Baseball Question

geggytah

so i just took over a fantasy baseball team in a keeper league because a spot opened up after a co-worker decided not to participate this year. i'm new to fantasy baseball, but have a strong background in football and basketball so the fantasy sports thing isn't new at all to me. for people that are strong in baseball, who would you take between roy oswalt and fransciso cordero? cordero has the age on his side and finished last season VERY strong while oswalt is certainly an elite SP but there are a ton of SPs to be had out there so the position is inflated. i do have joe nathan as a RP already if that factors in. my other keepers are bill hall, carlos lee, ryan howard, and grady sizemore. should i maybe not keep one of those hitters and keep all three pitchers (oswalt, cordero, and nathan)? thanks for any input!!! (PLEASE)

so i just took over a fantasy baseball team in a keeper league because a spot opened up after a co-worker decided not to participate this year. i'm new to fantasy baseball, but have a strong background in football and basketball so the fantasy sports thing isn't new at all to me. for people that are strong in baseball, who would you take between roy oswalt and fransciso cordero? cordero has the age on his side and finished last season VERY strong while oswalt is certainly an elite SP but there are a ton of SPs to be had out there so the position is inflated. i do have joe nathan as a RP already if that factors in. my other keepers are bill hall, carlos lee, ryan howard, and grady sizemore. should i maybe not keep one of those hitters and keep all three pitchers (oswalt, cordero, and nathan)? thanks for any input!!! (PLEASE)http://www.stadiumwall.com/index.php?act=post&do=new_post&f=48#

Help Toggle Side Panel

Keep Roy Oswalt over Cordero by a long shot!

In fantasy baseball Oswalt is considered a premeire (top 6) starting pitcher in all of baseball.

You already have Nathan so you are fortunate.

Relievers/Bullpens are in a state flux throughout the league every season. There will be players you can target on the waiver wire if you pay attention that will out perform Cordero.

Have fun and good luck!!

Keep Roy Oswalt over Cordero by a long shot!

In fantasy baseball Oswalt is considered a premeire (top 6) starting pitcher in all of baseball.

You already have Nathan so you are fortunate.

Relievers/Bullpens are in a state flux throughout the league every season. There will be players you can target on the waiver wire if you pay attention that will out perform Cordero.

Have fun and good luck!!

what he said.

my other keepers are bill hall, carlos lee, ryan howard, and grady sizemore. should i maybe not keep one of those hitters and keep all three pitchers (oswalt, cordero, and nathan)? thanks for any input!!! (PLEASE)

what about this option?

what about this option?

Sizemore is a Superstar in waiting....

Howard is one of the most feared power hitters in the game...

Carlos Lee has been very,very productive.

Bill Hall had a very good year last year, is young and hasn't reached his potential.

Nathan is one of the top relievers in baseball.

I would keep each of them over Cordero. Not that he might not have a good year...you just have better options this season.