Question on the draft

Is it pushing it to say we can draft Willis and Lynch? We have three big concerns, RB, LB, and CB this would fix two of them . I am far from an expert on the draft or college football in general. Anyone have any ideas if we could draft these two?

Both should be taken in the first round and since we only have one first round pick it wont happen.

Unless Buffalo found another way to get back into the later first round, Lynch might still be there, but I think hes gone mid first.

Lynch falling to #12 could happen, but Marv won't like the character issues.

Willis dropping to our second rounder seems unlikely. But moving up like we did for McCargo with one of the extra picks is very possible if the personnel are right. I would be very very surprised if we come out of the draft with those two, but it could happen.

Lynch falling to #12 could happen, but Marv won't like the character issues.

Willis dropping to our second rounder seems unlikely. But moving up like we did for McCargo with one of the extra picks is very possible if the personnel are right. I would be very very surprised if we come out of the draft with those two, but it could happen.

Ok with that said can you give me a little more help. If we don't get lynch in the 1st who are some possibilities for later picks but can still be a starting RB or split time but still get a good bit in? Again I don't keep up with college football.