possible bills/ravens trade

willis for CB sumari rolle and a 5th round pick???

or maybe willis and takeo for terrel suggs... lol

i dont know what were going to get for him but i can tell you that i heard on SIRIUS NFL RADIO that the two teams are involved in some trade talks... i would expect this deal to go through right around the same time the bills make a move on a free agent RB..

personally i think we will just get a 3rd round pick for willie..,. nothing else.. but that package deal is very interesting isn't it.

I don't see them trading him for a 3rd, much less the Raven's 3rd which is more like an early 4th rounder.

the market for RB's is deep... plus if we aquire a FA in the next 24 hrs (which it looks like we will) mcgahee becomes more expendable... IMO

the market for RB's is deep... plus if we aquire a FA in the next 24 hrs (which it looks like we will) mcgahee becomes more expendable... IMO

well if they do it better not be chris brown hes injury prone.

willis for CB sumari rolle and a 5th round pick???

or maybe willis and takeo for terrel suggs... lol

Samari Rolle used to be a grade-A corner, but he has clearly lost a step and was widely viewed as the biggest question mark in their seconday whent he playoffs rolled around, perhaps hed fare better in the cover 2 but its too hard to tell.

Also, anyone who thinks Dominic Rhodes is a better back than Chris Brown is fooling themselves. Rhodes is the definition of average, at best. THink about it, hes always played alongside Peyton Manning, so the threat of the pass was always severely more dangerous when he was in the game AND hes had teh benefit of the colts offensive line his entire career. PLUS, FYI Rhodes is injury prone too & questionable character guy.

We must NOT sign him to be anything more than a backup or the 2-back in a timeshare operation.

Samari Rolle used to be a grade-A corner, but he has clearly lost a step and was widely viewed as the biggest question mark in their seconday whent he playoffs rolled around, perhaps hed fare better in the cover 2 but its too hard to tell.

Also, anyone who thinks Dominic Rhodes is a better back than Chris Brown is fooling themselves. Rhodes is the definition of average, at best. THink about it, hes always played alongside Peyton Manning, so the threat of the pass was always severely more dangerous when he was in the game AND hes had teh benefit of the colts offensive line his entire career. PLUS, FYI Rhodes is injury prone too & questionable character guy.

We must NOT sign him to be anything more than a backup or the 2-back in a timeshare operation.

Couldn't have put it better myself.

I think the best way to get value for Willis is a player for player deal, but I would rather they keep him than take a 3rd rounder or start any of the RB's I have heard bandied about.