Looking at the remaining FAs

Looking at what is left and what we've done here is what I'm thinking:

Even though we signed 3 OLs this week, I'd like to re-sign Gandy for depth, IF it can be done on the cheap.

A-Train still needs a contract, especially if WM is on his way out the door.

K.Thomas needs to be brought back, or someone of equal experience/ability

Players to take a look at:

DT Ian Scott, Robaire Smith, and take a look at Randy Starks from Tenn for a 3rd rounder in compensation

CB Jason David from Indy (4th round compensation), Roderick Hood from Philly, and Travis Fisher from St.L (CBs are kind of lacking this year)

LB Kaiwika Mitchell from KC, Ed Hartwell from Atl, Cato June if he can fit the system and be productive.

RB Chris Brown, Justin Griffith(FB) from Atl, BJ Askew from the Jets as an FB/Hback tweener

I'm not really impressed with the remnants of the FA market at this point, at least in positions we need. Hoping the June 1st deadline brings about some nice cuts to fill gaps. Right now the only FA I'd really be making a push for is Mitchell at ILB.

Also, according to KFFL Miami is shopping McMichael for a 3rd round pick. If that is the case, what are the thoughts on trading WM to Denver and using the pick in return for McMichael. (This is a thought, not something I'm advocating)