Good laugh this sunday morning

K-Gun10

OK. I'll see your horror show, and raise you a nightmare.

Outstanding.

That's the funniest one I can think of, but we do need to keep in mind that mock drafts are never close to the real thing even in the best circumstances, and once you get out of the top 10, people don't have time to actually do their research or put thought in, so it becomes sort of "well, let's see...this guy's probably pretty good and the right position".

Too bad we couldn't have just taken Bunkley or Justice instead of Whitner like we should have.

12. Buffalo Bills-LaRon Landry-FS-LSU-Buffalo needs players on both sides of the ball and they could use a defensive lineman especially but at this position in the draft and I think Landry is a better long term option than Simpson, a rookie last season. He could help them not only improve their pass defense but improve their run defense as well

wow :sick:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/2007/nflmockdraft.html

look at there reasoning and look how far peterson falls i think hes def going 3rd to browns.

Buffalo - Brady Quinn, QB, Notre Dame

Should go higher, but if he is available, the Bills have to take him. Losman is not the answer.

Spoken by someone who apparently didn't see any Bills games after last Nov. 1st. If Losman - whose 13 TD passes and 90.0 rating helped a young team compile a 5-4 record after the bye-week offensive overhaul - is "not the answer", then Robert Davis is asking the wrong question. Then again, he also has the Vikings passing up badly-needed help at WR to select the second-best left tackle in the draft (and pay him top-ten $$$) to upgrade the RIGHT side of their offensive line...

OK. I'll see your horror show, and raise you a nightmare.
12. Buffalo Bills-LaRon Landry-FS-LSU-Buffalo needs players on both sides of the ball and they could use a defensive lineman especially but at this position in the draft and I think Landry is a better long term option than Simpson, a rookie last season. He could help them not only improve their pass defense but improve their run defense as well.

Even better. Wasn't aware the seventh-ranked pass defense (#3 in passing yds/attempt), one of just five teams that didn't allow a single 300-yard game against them in 2006, needed improvement at free safety. But yeah, even though they "could use a defensive lineman especially" and one who happens to fit the Tampa-2 scheme perfectly is still on this draft board, the Bills will use the pick to replace their highest-drafted FS in over twenty years after just one season. Guess Dietzler disagrees with Dick Jauron about the performance of the Bills' rookie safeties:

'They've done a real nice job,' coach Dick Jauron said. 'We thought Ko would have a little bit of time to gain some comfort, but it didn't work out that way. ... It turns out it should be good for them in the long run.'

Lord, save us from know-nothing draftniks.....

I agree that the odds of the Bills taking Quinn Or Landry are minimal or ridiculous, but what would we have said about a mock draft that had us taking the shortest safety in the draft and moving up to take a DT that many wanna be experts had going anywhere from early 2nd to somewhere in the third round. The only thing I expect is that we will be surprised by the pick and that even if somebody slips to #12 we will take a player the Bills already have honed in on.