Was this a shot against Fletcher?

MrLocke

Besides the o-line the one thing that Marv talked about that struck me was the play of the linebackers with regard to stoping the run. I think he said something to the effect of we need LBs who will not only pursue, but attack. Does Fletcher make a lot of tackles behind the LOS? Just a question I don't know the answer. I got the sense that Marv believes the way to upgrade the run defense isn't by getting better DTs but by getting attacking LBers. Do we have any on this team? I do not know the statistics. Do Crowell, Spikes, Fletcher along with Ellison make many plays behind the LOS?

Besides the o-line the one thing that Marv talked about that struck me was the play of the linebackers with regard to stoping the run. I think he said something to the effect of we need LBs who will not only pursue, but attack. Does Fletcher make a lot of tackles behind the LOS? Just a question I don't know the answer. I got the sense that Marv believes the way to upgrade the run defense isn't by getting better DTs but by getting attacking LBers. Do we have any on this team? I do not know the statistics. Do Crowell, Spikes, Fletcher along with Ellison make many plays behind the LOS?

Contrary to Pyrite's protests, Bills will look hard at Patrick Willis, especially if OKoye is off the board