This Team is not A bad team

ARGB52

There is a big difference. The talent is here. The team in general is making a lot of mistakes right now and this has got to stop. But this team is not being out talented. It has the talent to compete. That is what is so frustrating. These players are all trying to do too much. At this point they must stop helping the other guy and just take care of there own assignments without mistakes. We are all frustrated and angry because we all see that this team's talent overall is very good.

Yesterday the Jets went 11 plays for 65 yds and a score. 55 yds was because of the Bills penalties. That was just one drive. That means that the JETS only gained 15 yds on that drive.

This is the problem- not lack of talent. It is players trying tooo hard to make plays on every single play of the game. This team is not a team right now. They are a bunch of talented players looking for great plays so they can be on ESPN.

When these players realize that they will not get on ESPN until the TEAM starts winning, that's when we will start to win.

The Talent is here it's TEAM play that is not. TEAM play has not been here for three years and now the players must realize that and adjust. Marlarky is showing them the importance of TEAM play. I just hope it doesn't take much longer. <_<

For you guys the glass is always half empty for me it is always half full until it goes below the half mark. We are not below the half mark yet.

64986[/snapback]

Unreal....the wheels have fallen off and people still want to blow rainbows and bubbles up our asses.

Guest buffalosteve
For you guys the glass is always half empty for me it is always half full until it goes below the half mark. We are not below the half mark yet.

64986[/snapback]

We are 3 loses from playoff elimination. So right now we are past the half empty mark. 10-6 is a playoff mark.

There is a big difference. The talent is here. The team in general is making a lot of mistakes right now and this has got to stop. But this team is not being out talented. It has the talent to compete. That is what is so frustrating. These players are all trying to do too much. At this point they must stop helping the other guy and just take care of there own assignments without mistakes. We are all frustrated and angry because we all see that this team's talent overall is very good.

Yesterday the Jets went 11 plays for 65 yds and a score. 55 yds was because of the Bills penalties. That was just one drive. That means that the JETS only gained 15 yds on that drive.

This is the problem- not lack of talent. It is players trying tooo hard to make plays on every single play of the game. This team is not a team right now. They are a bunch of talented players looking for great plays so they can be on ESPN.

When these players realize that they will not get on ESPN until the TEAM starts winning, that's when we will start to win.

The Talent is here it's TEAM play that is not. TEAM play has not been here for three years and now the players must realize that and adjust. Marlarky is showing them the importance of TEAM play. I just hope it doesn't take much longer.  <_<

64970[/snapback]

Talent? What talent? Tell me what player on our offense is really talented. Our two best offensive players are Eric Moulds and Travis Henry, and they make too many mistakes to overcome the lack of talent around them. Lee Evans looks like he's got a chance to be a good one, but right now he's a rookie getting limited opportunties. None of our linemen are much better than average. Our quarterback is average. Our tight ends are below average. Bobby Shaw is probably above average compared to other #4 receivers in the NFL. Woopie for us. And don't get me started on Josh Reed.

So please tell me where all of this talent is.