He European Bills fans!!

Tickets for the Wembley game are gonna be the hottest pieces of paper in Europe those next 9 months... 500 000 requests yet after three days ... so if anyone of us is lucky enough to get tickets, let's share them and try to keep as many Fish and Giants fans outside the stadium not scalping them any tickets

I'm registered under several names for 8 tickets.

he ! talking about hot tickets, do you have any to spare for sunday's rugby game? i have lot of friends looking for ones (even some that have reserved planes and hotels ...) but as they play in the gaellic sports stadium, it looks like the GAA has kept all the tickets for its members and that nothing was available for the french rugby federation...

I am registered 8 times too. Also - have group ticket requests in.

The available tickets will liekly only be 30 to 40 thousand, as Wembley have a debenture scheme and sets will go to debenture holders before public sale.

Europeans may as well not get excited about getting there. My insider info with the NFL in the UK is that priority will go to fans actually in the UK, as opposed to those on Germany. NFLUK wants to make the UK market THE place for NFL games, and wants to make sure that the fans are British first.

Tickets on sale in two months time on presale to UK based fans who registered, and due to demand may be limited to 2 per application or household.

All this from the head of the NFL in the UK who is a Bills fan friend of mine.

Europeans may as well not get excited about getting there. My insider info with the NFL in the UK is that priority will go to fans actually in the UK, as opposed to those on Germany. NFLUK wants to make the UK market THE place for NFL games, and wants to make sure that the fans are British first.

i don't know who may have decided that but is there anything more stupid than that?!! You try to tackle a market and you keep 2/3 of you potential customers out?!!