Who ya' bettin'?

The Tomcat

Indy heavy (especially at 6.5; I'm still taking them at 7.5) and light on the under.

I'm a goddam genius. All you tards who somehow tricked yourselves into taking the inferior NFC (and Rex!!!) deserved to lose. A special 'thank you' to Tony Dungy for going for it on 4th & 6 from the 15 yard line with 2 minutes left to preserve the under.

And I hit a 1st quarter square for $250! Profitable day.

Well congrats to you....I got it at 7....after the opening kickoff and Jesus missing the field goal at halftime I thought it was gonna cover. I had told my brother that I could see Hester running one back and Grossman throwing an interception for a touchdown and was right there......Just couldn't talk myself into the Indy bet. Had Indy kicked the field goal with 2 mins left my wife would have won $250....aaarrrrggg.....

Oh well...congrats. You called it.... My kids just wont eat for a week but they'll be alright....(hopefully)

My kids just wont eat for a week but they'll be alright....(hopefully)

:rolleyes: Just give them a little Nyquil, they'll fall asleep fast and won't even realize they're hungry!

I hear yah, I wanted to take the points too, especially with the rain, but I was 3-0 on the Colts in the playoffs, couldn't justify taking Grossman over Manning.

I was watching the game with a friend of mine who took the Bears, and he said about two hours before kickoff that the spread was basically 14 because Hester was going to take the opening kick back. I couldn't effing believe it when it happened....