McLaughlin - Super Bowl Edition

/dev/null

5 simple questions. Answer to the best of your pathetic abilities and I will tell you how WRONG you are

1. Who will have the biggest impact on SB XVI and what will they do?

2. What is the best Super Bowl commercial ever?

3. Who is the greatest movie coach ever?

4. What was the best NFL scandal ever?

5. What was the worst halftime performace ever?

1. 49ers defensive coordinator George Seifert, who misses the team's flight to SB XVI and is diverted to Buffalo airport

2. Career Builders chimpanzees. Chimps in suits. Does it EVER not work???

3. Coach Finstock in "Teen Wolf." Just a sampling of his genius: "There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese." Those are life-lessons, folks. Words to live by.

4. Whatever scandal Matt Millen has videotaped that somehow allows him to blackmail his boss and retain his job

5. By far the worst was Ashlee Simpson at the USC-Oklahoma Orange Bowl. Pathetic beyond belief...

1. Pete Rozell has had the biggest impact on EVERY Super Bowl
So did the guy who invented the facemask, but I'm looking for something specifically from that Super Bowl
2. No contest -- Monster.com's 'Kids' "I want to forced into early retirement"
Commercials are supposed to be entertaining, not a morbid caricature of the sad state of modern American corporate employment
3. Buttermaker from the Bad News Bears (you didn't say it had to be football)
Rumor has it Buttermaker took the kids back to his apartment and introduced them to his roommate Jack Lemmon. Then they showed the kids just what an odd couple they were
4. The biggest scandal ever is you ripping off OTGEleven's bit.
I didn't ask for biggest scandel ever, I asked for biggest football scandal. But thanks for opening the door for Molson Golden to start up on GW Bush now and the right wingers on PPP to bring up Lewinsky. Mother :ph34r:'ing WRONG
5. Tie between Up with People and having to see Janet Jackson's nasty old boob
Tying up people and seeing Janet Jackson's boob :wallbash: Are you talking about Michael Jackson's pregame ritual? You got issues dude

Either 1) Dwight Clark, who will recover cincy's onsides kick attempt at the end of the game, or Eric Wright, who picked off a pass, but more importantly, forced a fumble early on. The fumble stopped the bengals from tying the game at 7, and instead, lead to a 14-0 9ers lead.

This isn't multiple choice. There is no True or False. Just WRONG and :ph34r:'ing WRONG

2. Bud-weis-errrr
Of the two options I mentioned above, your answer is the latter

3. Coach Klein (Henry winkler) in the waterboy.
Ehhhh, Sit on it Fonz :wallbash:

4. John Elway to the Broncos instead of the colts.
Elway didn't want to play in Baltimore and apparently neither did the Colts so it all worked out

5. Michael Jackson in the mid 90's.
See previous reasons why this is WRONG

Desmond Clark...2 td's
Desmond or Dwight? Either way you are WRONG
The first time I ever heard of a four hour erection!
So you've heard about my halftime performances :ph34r:
Tom Hanks...Theres no crying in baseball
WRONG!!! WRONG!!! WRONG!!! The man had a team full of chicks, including an incredibly easy Madonna, and didn't manage to bang a single one of them
Tuck Rule followed by just give it to him
Not as scandalous as some may think. There are now official rules stating that ref's must fellate the New England Patriots
In Living Color 1/2 time show
Living Color? How about HTML Color? WRONG

Your answer, and your grammer, specificially the run on sentence, and the abuse of the comma, are both utterly, and truly, WRONG

ok thats all fine and dandy that you are picking on my Grammar, but at least try to spell the word right if you are going to nitpick :ph34r::wallbash: