Pay up for Nate Ralphy Boy!

Dear Ralphy Boy,

Remember when we had that Super Bowl run those 4 years. Remember how successful we were by KEEPING our top players in their prime and not letting other teams strengthen themselves with OUR drafted talent. Heck, it was actually longer then 4 years because we were good right before that 4 year run and right afterwards as well. Anyway, I know we haven't sold out a couple of games and all lately and thats really no excuse, but please start investing heavily in the OL and DL like you used to and for heavens sake, don't let our one and only true shutdown corner walk with plans of unproven Ashton Youboty taking over. You know what that means Ralphie, don't you?? It means OPEN UP THE DAMN POCKETBOOK! Yes, I know there was a time we had salary cap problems and all but that was spending stupidly on middle of the road players or guys past their prime. I much rather flirt with salary cap hell then be sitting home watching the playoffs year after year after year. We are finally on the right course now. Its not a time to take any steps BACKWARDS!

Even though you majorly screwed up for letting Bill Polian go.

Even though you made another blunder by picking Tom "Bonehead" Donahue to run the team so he could pick the likes of

Mike (I want my mommy) Williams and Willis (what down is it) McGahee with a 24 year old Travis Henry on our team.

I still "might" be able to forgive you if only you could field us, once again, a Super Bowl caliber team.

We all know it starts up front and adding a Steinbach to our team for the OL sure would help. Trading up this year to get an extra first round pick might not be bad if you could "HIT" on a bad ass DT to help sew up our run defense. I will miss the awesome play of Fletcher but its time to go with youth at that position and Patrick Willis would be a nice fit. If you don't go with Patrick Willis, at least get us a top notch WR to complement Lee Evans and also give us some much needed red zone size like a Dwayne Jarrett. Adding that big red zone target could only help Losman's development.

Daniel Graham would be a much needed TE upgrade after you blew it by overpaying a below average TE Robert Royal last year.

Signing Daniel Graham should not be outrageous money and I can't remember the last time we had a solid TE.

Oh yeah, Pete Metz during our Super Bowl run.

Nate Clements, gotta resign him. It is so hard to find a lockdown corner in his prime capable of taking the other team's #1 receiver out of the game but essentially thats what he did this past year. Those kind of players are so hard to replace.

I know, I know, your probably saying................how are we gonna afford all this? Well, if the SORRY ASS Redskins can be in salary cap hell EVERY YEAR and still go out and sign big free agents, we have to be able to find a way to do some serious "but smart" spending as well with all our cap room.

The only difference being the Skins spend foolishly on their overrated free agents, we need to spend, but spend wisely on some "proven" talent without mortgaging our future because we all know how important it will be to keep the likes of Losman and Evans when they are free agents in a couple of years.

Ok, so I will wait and see if you're going to step up to the plate and keep this team heading on the right track, or are you going to continue to be ultra conservative and let our top players walk away in their prime and then spend all our extra money on the Robert Royals of the world. If you go the wrong way on us Ralphie Boy, I can't guarantee the fans will show up and sell out the stadium each week like you and I both want. The fans need something to cheer for and you are in the strongest position to make that possible. Jauron and Levy were a good start with turing around the mess you created, NOW FINISH FIXING THE MESS BY BRINGING US HOME A SUPER BOWL WINNER!!!! SHOW ME THE MONEY RALPH!!!!!!!