King On The Bills!

Anyone just see the BK commercial where the King is actually playing FOR the Bills? I believe he is acting as TKO in a sack made vs. Hasselbeck during the Seattle game last season...well, now 2 seasons ago...

Sorry if this has been in production previous to this, but this is the 1st I saw of it. I remember when the King was playing AGAINST the Bills acting as Deion Sanders when he took a horrible screen pass made by Bledsoe 2 seasons ago (now 3 seasons) to the house, but never saw him playing FOR the Bills.

Love it. Yet extremely disturbing costume.

GO BILLS!

Anyone just see the BK commercial where the King is actually playing FOR the Bills? I believe he is acting as TKO in a sack made vs. Hasselbeck during the Seattle game last season...well, now 2 seasons ago...

Sorry if this has been in production previous to this, but this is the 1st I saw of it. I remember when the King was playing AGAINST the Bills acting as Deion Sanders when he took a horrible screen pass made by Bledsoe 2 seasons ago (now 3 seasons) to the house, but never saw him playing FOR the Bills.

Love it.

GO BILLS!

Bledsoe may be working for/at Burger King next season!

Love it.

GO BILLS!

Mommy!!!! Make that man with the crown go away. He's scaring me.

I had my wife put her Shirley Temple doll up in the closet for the same reason.

Hate the Chucky movies for the same reason.

Freaks me out.

Dude, you have no idea.....

When I was a kid my mom owned an antique shop in Clarence. She ended up keeping some of the very old dolls that came through the store, and for years after. They had worn porcelain skin - cracked. No hair. Dead eyes. They looked like something out of a creepy horror movie . You know, the one the main character goes up to the attic where the former (evil) tenants kept their stuff. Those dolls.

But my little story isn't done yet. As a kid I was very afraid of the dark, and often had horrible nightmares. My mom stationed her 3 evil, dead-eyed dolls about the small dinning room on antique highchairs. And of course I had to walk through the dinning room, at night, to get to my bedroom.

Not a walk, really, more like a sprint. Going to bed at night, or getting up for any reason, was comparable to walking through a cemetery at dusk. Just at the moment when the dark spirit world would take notice....

Love it. Yet extremely disturbing costume.

GO BILLS!

Knew a guy at Brockport that was a Siepierski. Name of Dennis.

Must be my uncle, not many of us out there, certainly not two from WNY with the same name being Dennis! LOL!

If he remembers leaving Harmon Hall with the Breakfast club, blowing on a piece of pipe to alert the ladies in the dining hall that we were there, and then roaring it's him. Fall of 1973. He was known as the "roarer from East Aurora". Let me know.