Bills' mentions in Page2 article on ESPN

merlin

Bill Simmons Page2 Article

The most common e-mail from readers the past five days: Did the Dallas loss qualify as a full-fledged Stomach Punch Game? Umm, did you even need to ask? That surpassed a mere stomach punch and seemed more like someone getting repeatedly cracked over the head with a metal chair. In the past 10 years of the NFL playoffs, there were three particularly brutal defeats: the Music City Miracle, the Tuck Rule Game, and now, the Romo Game. The Music City Miracle was an ingenuous fluke; the Tuck Rule, an unfair twist of fate; the Romo Game, an epic blunder that capped an improbable collapse. It's impossible to say which defeat caused the most pain, but any time a game can be remembered by a nickname or phrase, it's never a good thing.

and

Watching the Dallas incarnation of Parcells was like watching Pacino in "Two For The Money." Yeah, it was Parcells ... but not really. Then I realized something: He's old. I know, I know ... we're not breaking any ground by calling a 65-year-old man "old." At the same time, we can make excuses and point to success stories like Dick Vermeil and Marv Levy, but the fact remains, most American males either retire between 55 and 65 or scale their responsibilities back to some degree. Why? Because they're freaking old!!!!!

... and here's his point

That's why, in Parcells' honor, I'm introducing the Speed Limit Coaching Corollary. If the coach of your favorite team is older than 55, or if your team is about to hire someone who's older than 55, there's a good chance you should start preparing for a frustrating stretch of football.

So let's hope Jauron stays on the sidelines, and Marv stays in the front office with Ralph! ;-)

GO BILLS!