Bills Special Teams?

BuckeyeBill

Doesn't a paper in Dallas also do their own rankings? I'd like to see where we rank in that one also. Great link above, however, thanks for posting it.

Slightly OT but here's a question; Does anyone worry that we might lose Bobby April to a head coaching position? You can't be this good for this long without someone noticing.

If we make the playoffs next year, I think someone might take a look at him.

Doesn't a paper in Dallas also do their own rankings? I'd like to see where we rank in that one also. Great link above, however, thanks for posting it.

Slightly OT but here's a question; Does anyone worry that we might lose Bobby April to a head coaching position? You can't be this good for this long without someone noticing.

If we make the playoffs next year, I think someone might take a look at him.

Rick Gosselin, in the Dallas Morning News. His rankings won't be out until the week after the Super Bowl, though.

Good move by Jauron, making April the assistant HC. (Of course, Mularkey had already planned on doing that.) That should stop all but the most serious inquiries... but honestly, it wouldn't shock me to see that happen in the next couple of years, either.