My experience with NFL Sunday Ticket on DIRECT-TV.....

fbzh2

http://www.fcc.gov/mb/facts/otard.html

As others have said, landlords can NOT deny your right to a dish. The only thing they can do is stop you from permanently mounting to their building. You can use a temporary clamp, a pole in bucket, etc, and there's nothing they can do. Even if it's in the lease, it'd be considered an unenforcable clause (similar to when landlords put "We can enter your property at any time for any reason" -- at least in Minnesota, that's unenforcable and the landlord faces a $50 fine each time he enters your apartment).

CW

Yes, I've had NFL Sunday Ticket for 3-4 years now and it's really a no brainer.

Seeing the Bills every Sunday is just a given (of course I live way outside of the blackout area).

Same here. Just so happens today's games suck and I feel like I'm wasting $ on it (currently watching Steelers-Bengals because it feels like the least uninteresting game?). Figures the one time I would've preferred the Bills were playing at 1:00 :lol:

Bet it doesn't compare to my 8-home-game live experience this year! :lol:

Sure it does because where I am it is in the 60's and 70's in January and oh yeah we are not economically depressed :thumbsup:

Sorry had to say it. I love Buffalo and it is my home but I would never move back in a million years. I love living somewhere where they make decisions without a control board and actually get stuff done.

I didnt think complexes could prevent you from getting it anymore, thought there was a law passed about 8 years ago stating just that

Time Warner just needs to sell, what are they going to lose next

Ive had DirecTv for about 10 years now and as long as they have the NFL package I will continue to subscribe even though I have comcast as well. I keep DirecTv on during the football season then I suspend my account for 6 months and have it turned back on intime for the next football season. I would like to move completely over to DirecTv but if I did I wouldnt be able to see the Sixers and Phillies because I wouldnt be able to get the local Comcast channel and I dont see that changing anytime soon.

Thanks guys!

I'll bring that up next week with him...