help on this sundays scores

bills4bowl21

:thumbsup: hey i have $250 on the line this weekend....im in this church pool that gives $250 away for the combination of 3 teams for the whole season ... my teams are chargers, bears, and colts.....the teams i need to do bad this week are the cowboys and saints...as long as the colts get more points than those two teams i win...i am in the lead so far by 6 points so i already have 6 points on the board b4 the game starts...anyone think i have good chances? give the scores predicitons for following please...

miami at indy

detroit at dallas

carolina at saints

those are the main 3 i need... keep in mind that some games mite not mean nething to some teams....thanks

Hard to say how your chances stack up without knowing what everyone else has, but the good news is Miami is starting Madame Cleo at quarterback, so you can expect their soon-to-be-named HC Mike Mularkey will take him out for a spin this weekend, which can mean a lot of points from turnovers. You know...because heaven forbid Mularkey realize that running vs. the Colts is a good idea.