Weekend Player Matchups.

I'm bored and tipsy, so I'll do a quick match-up analysis ala' bored Bills fan.

Key players: Titans

Vince Young - The Child prodigy. Child, mind you, due to the fact he's a point less in TD's than Interceptions and still makes poor decisions. Still, he's a versatile, speedy playmaker.

Travis Henry - The guy's an animal. He fumbles, he jukes, but he's had his fair share of monter games this year.

Bo Scaifre - Next to Drew Bennett, one of the only real recivers they have.

Kyle Vanden Bosch - Great pass rusher.

Keith Bulluck - An SU boy, but the kid's got a nose for the ball.

Pac Man Jones - wacawacwacawaca... great STer

Chris Hope - Could give JP problems deep.

Eric King - Just kidding.

Matchups -

J.P. Losman vs. Titan's secondary : This one all comes down to whether he gets shook up early on or if he has poise in the pocket. If he doesn't make stupid throws or Willis steps up big time, then we'll have no issues here. If not, then don't expect a win.

LB (Ellison?) Spying Vince Young - I figure whoever spies him will hold his ground, and no stupid penalties (strap your chin strap Ron Mexico) on the quarterback.

Vince Young vs. Bills Secondary - Playmaker. Nuff said. I don't care if he's gone next year, this year he's a Bill.

Brian Moorman vs. Pac Man - If Brian keeps it out of his hands, then there's no contest here. Pull the plug.

Travis Henry/Vince Young vs. Bills run D: This one should be interesting. Key stops on 2nd and 4th down from the run defense and we shosuld have no problems. FORCE VINCE TO THROW.

Me vs. Keystone Light on Sunday: I'd put my money on Keystone Light.