Observations

beausox

1) I will not again remark about Jason Peters play unless it is extraordinary or horrible. Come to think of it his ordinary is extraordinary and his horrible so-so. Pinch me or is not this line coming together? Why have I not cursed Pennington and Preston?

2) The other JP has arrived. He has "got" it and will get better.

3) If at all posible sign Clement and London;

4) Those who were hoping for better draft picks through close losses down the stretch consider :Bills are on the doorstep of going places which will probably make it easier for Clement and Fletcher to re sign and attract a free agent or two.

5) Stats on Willis not impressive but he had two runs for first down deep in our own territory that were huge and clutch.

6) Keith Ellison is no longer a rookie. Without his interception he would have had a fine game.

7) Teams better start shading a safety to Evans side. That will open running game. On Evans td Miami blitzed and Bills line provided excellent protection. Pinch me again but putting 8 in the box and blitzing with impunity are no longer sure to disrupt Bills offense. In early season that Miami blitz would have either resulted in a sack or a harmless dump off for little or no yardage.

8) Is Takeo back? If he returns to form this defense will be fantastic