Bills vs. Dolphins [Game Thread]

So you never thought we had a bad O-line?  Even though we've had a turnstyle at QB lately?    :doh:

869223[/snapback]

I know you werne't asking moi, but I think it's clear that JP's growth transcends the improvement in the O-line. It's a factor, but I get the sense that the kid is just really learning to play the game.

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you werne't asking moi, but I think it's clear that JP's growth transcends the improvement in the O-line. It's a factor, but I get the sense that the kid is just really learning to play the game.

I agree. I still don't think the O-line is where it needs to be. The running game is averaging 2.9 YPC, hence my comment that JP looks like a 1-man show.

869234[/snapback]

Yes, I know but his improvement can be traced to better line play after the bye. It's not a coincidence.

I agree.  I still don't think the O-line is where it needs to be.  The running game is averaging 2.9 YPC, hence my comment that JP looks like a 1-man show.

869239[/snapback]

Yep, and we've played some pretty damn good defenses this year, so JP has really been thrown into the fire. I'm proud of the kid :doh:

Yes, I know but his improvement can be traced to better line play after the bye.  It's not a coincidence.

869244[/snapback]

I think it also pertains to the last quote in my sig.

Everytime I predicted a score.  We score.

869248[/snapback]

would you mind making a similar prediction about my social life? Please?