My WR dilemma

Stl Bills

Its the first week of the playoffs for me and I'm going up against Carson Palmer......pretty much the only reason I'm thinking about starting Henry over Lee. Henry generally either doesn't show up or has a big game. TDs are huge in my league. We start 3 WRs and right now my two locks are L. Fitzgerald and D. Henderson.

.25 points per rec.

1 point for every 20 yards rec.

6 points for a TD

So who should it be?

Its the first week of the playoffs for me and I'm going up against Carson Palmer......pretty much the only reason I'm thinking about starting Henry over Lee.  Henry generally either doesn't show up or has a big game.  TDs are huge in my league.  We start 3 WRs and right now my two locks are L. Fitzgerald and D. Henderson.

.25 points per rec.

1 point for every 20 yards rec.

points for a TD

So who should it be?

866647[/snapback]

Tough choice...

FWIW, Henry should see a fair amount of playing time, like the last few weeks. The B'gals had some hope that WR Kelley Washington might be able to go, but his hamstring has him listed as out.

BKR/WR Tab Perry has been on IR for some time, so the only extra receiver is rookie Reggie McNeal (In the doghouse - fighting with cops.) I think, holding his nose, Lewis will have to make him active, because that would leave them with ST/back-up safety rookie Ethan Kilmer if WR disaster struck.

But given the Colt's run-stop woes, I'd think that they will run Rudi Johnson a fair amount (2 tds last week against OAK - was stopped on the one or it might have been 3) and also to use up some clock and keep the ball out of Manning's hands.

Palmer likes to go to Henry in the EZ (if his head happens to be screwed on straight that day)...he's tall and can leap over most db's.

But he is a #3, what with Houshmanzedeh and C. Johnson on the field.

OTOH, the Bills have been making a good living off the big play, and they are at home. But laugh as we may at the Fins, they have won 5 of their last 6.

Good luck in deciding... :censored:

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.