Where are the fans?

CJPearl2

By the time the season ends, the Bills will have failed to sell out HALF of their games. If this Miami game isn't a sell-out, how on earth could the Tennessee game be a sell out?

I live in California, or else I would be at all the games, no matter what. In fact, I bought a ticket to this game online and sent it to a family member to attend.

I think a lot of Ralph's moving talk is fluff, but failing to sell out half the games, and being the only team to not have full sell outs will put the bulls-eye on Buffalo's back as the new "hot" team to be relocated.

By the time the season ends, the Bills will have failed to sell out HALF of their games. If this Miami game isn't a sell-out, how on earth could the Tennessee game be a sell out?

I live in California, or else I would be at all the games, no matter what. In fact, I bought a ticket to this game online and sent it to a family member to attend.

I think a lot of Ralph's moving talk is fluff, but failing to sell out half the games, and being the only team to not have full sell outs will put the bulls-eye on Buffalo's back as the new "hot" team to be relocated.

866046[/snapback]

When Buffalo trusts this team they will sell out again.