Best Offensive Lineman in Football?

Fingon

Could he be? I don't know but lets see how he compares to other so called "star" offensive lineman

Pace: 4.5 sacks allowed 8 games

Matt Light: 5 sacks allowed 13 games

Jonathan Ogden: 3.5 sacks allowed 13 games

Walter Jones: 7.5 sacks allowed 13 games

Flozell Adams: 6.5 sacks allowed 13 games

Allan Faneca: 4.25 sacks allowed 13 games

Jason Peters: 1 sack allowed 13 games

Could he be? I don't know but lets see how he compares to other so called "star" offensive lineman

Jonathan Ogden: 3.5 sacks allowed  13 games

Walter Jones: 7.5 sacks allowed  13 games

864023[/snapback]

Well he does look rock solid, he just doesn't have the resume of the others yet......but it's coming

864023[/snapback]

And if that sack was the one against SD......it was only a sack because JP ran into the tackler rather than away from....or back into the pocket. Peters did a perfect job.

Jonathan Ogden: 3.5 sacks allowed  13 games

Walter Jones: 7.5 sacks allowed  13 games

864023[/snapback]

I don't know about that for I have seen him give up at least 3 playing at both LT and RT. But if I am wrong and the only sack he is given credit for was the one against the Chargers where JP slipped and fell backwards into Merriman then definitely more power to Peters! Thank god we re-signed him cheap for the next 3 years. If he continues his play he should NO DOUBT be rewarded witha rich contract when it is time to re-new for he would have PROVED and EARNED a big payday unlike those high draft picks everbody seems to want us to select and make rich without earning it!

That's amazing....I agree with 5wide...the kid needs more experience, but it's looking more and more like that's ALL that separates him from some of the better tackles in the game....I still can't believe this has happened with him the way it has. Just amazing....

Easy killers......... I'm as thrilled about his play at LT as any but he has played a total of what, 5 games at LT. Don't curse us with the best in football talk just yet. But hey, how does it feel going into the offseason without listing "trade up to get can't miss Robert Gallery type" as one of our needs? I'll tell ya how it feels, it feels pretty f****n good!!!!!!!!!!!!