I Smell Trouble

East Brady

How is it possible that the NFL and the Networks were kicked in the sack and switched the game back to 1pm..........With all the money paid out in the new TV contract. The agreement between the NFL and TV givin the ability to switch games, seems to me, some major sack kicking was taking place between Ralph and the powers that be?..........Any theories out there?????

Is this a small victory for Ralph against the league and the Networks regarding the new CBA and TV contract????

How is it possible that the NFL and the Networks were kicked in the sack and switched the game back to 1pm..........With all the money paid out in the new TV contract. The agreement between the NFL and TV givin the ability to switch games, seems to me, some major sack kicking was taking place between Ralph and the powers that be?..........Any theories out there?????

Is this a small victory for Ralph against the league and the Networks regarding the new CBA and TV contract????

859497[/snapback]

Probably because Pat Bowlen wants the Broncos to be seen throughout the entire country.

Probably because Pat Bowlen wants the Broncos to be seen throughout the entire country.

859507[/snapback]

See what, the next great rookie qb get his ass kicked?? Again? :w00t:

If that was the case, they never would have made the change in the first place, no?