Bills VS Chargers pictures

For anyone who wants them

http://picasaweb.google.com/Daquixlet/BillsVSChargers

856283[/snapback]

Nice pics, I read your thread earlier about the luxury box seats, were there others in the box with you? Pardon my ignorance on the subject, how many occupants can fit in the boxes and what kind of food do you get served?

Nice pics, I read your thread earlier about the luxury box seats, were there others in the box with you?  Pardon my ignorance on the subject, how many occupants can fit in the boxes and what kind of food do you get served?

856287[/snapback]

Well this is only the 2nd time I have ever been in a box, so I am somewhat ignorant also. In this particular box (it was one under the scoreboard/below the rockpile) and it had about 20 seats I would guess? Not positive. Had a TV at nearly ever seat and showed most of the other NFL games or you could just watch the Bills game. They had a refrigerator with Beer, Pop, and Water and for the first half of the game we had pizza, chicken wings, chicken tenders, and fried shrimp with cheese inside (??). At halftime we had a sandwich setup (basically) ... buns with your choice of turkey or ham (?? not sure if it was ham). Around beginning of 4th quarter we got brownies, and cookies. It was a great experience. Bro-in-law/sister (they found the tickets) looked it up and they were worth about $2,200 for the game (4 tickets). I couldnt believe it. What is that? About 5 season tickets at certain parts of the stadium?

Overall GREAT experience. People were very nice and friendly. Only thing I did not like was the fact that I couldnt yell/scream or get loud like I could outside ... but the ability to switch between other games while watching the Bills live and eating food was a great feature also.

P.S. I added two more pictures so you could get a better view.