Other ref/management issues...........

Several of these things caught my eye and it really bothered me throughout the game and was just wandering if anyone else noticed some of these little problems too.

At least 4-5 different times I saw several seconds run off the clock after a play was whistled over and their was a stoppage of play. Now I know we are suppose to have home field advantage but between the refs and clock control, I'm starting to wander.

Some really poor spotting of the ball after the play at least 4 times that favored the Bolts each and every time.

The refs did not have their sh-- together all game, and the worst call was on Peerless Price sideline play. You can totally see on replay how one of the SD defenders helped push him out of bounds. The one DB had his arms extended and it was so obvious he was pushed out. Now I know that part of the call is not replayable but the call should have been a complete pass regardless, due to being pushed out of bounds. Whether his heel touched the white line or not (which it did), with it being that close and obviously being pushed out in front of the Bills sideline and everyone seeing it, I would have gone nuts if I was Jauron. But, as usual, he just "chats" with the referee to no avail instead of getting in their face like all the good coaches do (Bellichek, Parcels, Billick, etc...) I think somehow this helps later in the game because it seems as if the refs (after getting an earful) realize they screwed up and then they "owe" you one call back.

Its a shame that with our slim playoff hopes on the line, we are battling not only the Chargers, but the refs as well to try and win this awesome game.

I know you can't blame it all on the zebras, but they sure didn't help.

On a side note, I wish they would have put someone other then Whitner on Gates or at least rolled some extra coverage to his side. Whitner was TOAST all day.

Spikes actually seemed to have a really good day but the loss of Crowell definitely hurt, not to mention losing McGee in coverage AND special teams returns.