Ralph Wilson - The Grinch?

Well first off, I have never been a basher of Ralph Wilson. I too am concerned with his thoughts of Buffalo being a smaller market and wanting to keep the Bills in Buffalo. Now as far as spending is concerned, who really has the final say, owner or GM? I am not sure how Melvin Fowler is doing, but what if LeCharles Bentley had come to Buffalo? Our O-line may be nastier with a knock em out influence such as him. Obviously Buffalo still has some money they are sitting on. Were they hoping for better picks in the last draft and signing them?

"I too am concerned with his thoughts of Buffalo being a smaller market and wanting to keep the Bills in Buffalo."

I think Ralph has been well over the hill for the past 8 years....

I really dont think this guy can still make decisions that can have a positive effect on this team. His coaching choices makes ass cancer look like a great thing to carry!

Well first off, I have never been a basher of Ralph Wilson. I too am concerned with his thoughts of Buffalo being a smaller market and wanting to keep the Bills in Buffalo. Now as far as spending is concerned, who really has the final say, owner or GM? I am not sure how Melvin Fowler is doing, but what if LeCharles Bentley had come to Buffalo? Our O-line may be nastier with a knock em out influence such as him. Obviously Buffalo still has some money they are sitting on. Were they hoping for better picks in the last draft and signing them?

855861[/snapback]

100% say. You don't know that? ^_^

"I too am concerned with his thoughts of Buffalo being a smaller market and wanting to keep the Bills in Buffalo."

I really dont think this guy can still make decisions that can have a positive effect on this team.  His coaching choices makes ass cancer look like a great thing to carry!

855867[/snapback]

A little harsh in my book, cancer is not a good thing to joke about - trying having someone in your family die from it and see how funny it is !@#$!

I really dont think this guy can still make decisions that can have a positive effect on this team.  His coaching choices makes ass cancer look like a great thing to carry!

855867[/snapback]

Your right cancer is not great thing to have or to have a family member die from it