The picture becoming clearer

Well, I for one am apologizing for bashing Losman. It seems the coaching staff may be cutting him loose a little finally and we are seeing the results. Balance is the key on offense and we can see the Bills have none with just 26 or so yards by the top HB. And again, we see that the Bills downfall is another teams golden egg, the running game. Of course it was LT, which I can live with. I can see real progress. I think the picture is coming clear for next year, or for me anyways. Now the top draft pick can go either way, depending on free agent sigining. The Bills need a top notch run blocking guard and a top notch run stuffing defensive tackle, from there it is up in the air. Control and balance wins games. Protect Losman a little bit more so he doesn't have to force balls in and give Willis a few more lanes and the offense can be there. Now we have seen results with the likes of Ted Washington, Pat Williams and Sam Adams, so the Bills need to go back there. I like fast defensive tackles, but only on third and long and fourth and long. All football starts with the O-line and D-line. I think if Buffalo starts there they are at least in the playoffs next year. Has anyone heard about any deals with Nate Clements for next season? I think it is important for Buffalo to keep him.

855799[/snapback]

I'm going to further your ideas and say that this team needs a powerful dual threat FB. A player that is a quick lead blocker but also one that can be reliable to run on 3rd and 1 or 3rd and 2. I'd love to see the Bills draft a FB that can put yards and points on the board.