This week's special teams

The Big Cat

I think Buffalo's special teams have the opportunity to orchestrate a win this week.

Though brandishing a punter who is almost never returned, San Diego has been struggling to contain the kick return. After Roscoe's touchdown last week, Terrence McGee will be looking to settle the score. Based on the escalating team chemistry I've been hearing about, I have to assume that the two of them have a friendly competition as the two returners of the best special teams unit in the NFL...I, Terrence, and the entire Bills nation is ready for the GD kick return touchdown! The Bills are going to have to win any way they can, and I'm sure April is making this known to his unit. Expect good field position from the returns and God willing a touchdown, a clutch game from Moorman, and a place kicker who is flying high.

Furthermore, if the Charger's punter really does succeed in kicking away from returners, then the San Diego PUNT return hasn't had the chance to struggle yet. And if given the opportunity, Roscoe is the man for the job! (this ofcourse assumes that the defense can force a punt!)

I sure as hell hope not. That means SD is scoring at an alarming rate. We wont stand a chance in a shootout. Id prefer it be about terrence mcgee and good kicking/kick coverage/fg's/punting/punting/punt coverage/punt returns.

853908[/snapback]

true but let's face it, even in a perfect game, there's one return. in reality, mcgee will have atleast four returns on sunday (including first or second half kickoff)

I sure as hell hope not. That means SD is scoring at an alarming rate. We wont stand a chance in a shootout. Id prefer it be about terrence mcgee and good kicking/kick coverage/fg's/punting/punting/punt coverage/punt returns.

853908[/snapback]

I agree. I have a feeling the coaches have emphisized field position & special teams this week. This is about the only area where we're better than SD at and one of the parts of the game that has the ability to change the tide of the game.