Want to come down for the Titans game

McGill Bill

I go to school in Montreal and my brother in Toronto. We want to take a day-trip from Toronto to go see the Bills on New Year's Eve. I've heard rumours that there are deals wherein you buy a bus ticket from the Royal York Hotel and a ticket to the game in one package. Does anyone know if these actually exist? Renting a car is an option, but returning it on Christmas Day could be trouble, and driving in a foreign city in the snow could also be a pain.

Thanks in advance.

I don't know anything about buses...

but as far as driving goes, I wouln't be too concerned with driving in a foreign city. Orchard Park is pretty easy to drive to/from. Its not like we're talking big city here. Mapquest and you'd be all set. Plus, I'm pretty sure you'd have no problems returning a rental car to the Buffalo or Toronto airport on Christmas day (if that's where you're coming from).

I go to school in Montreal and my brother in Toronto. We want to take a day-trip from Toronto to go see the Bills on New Year's Eve. I've heard rumours that there are deals wherein you buy a bus ticket from the Royal York Hotel and a ticket to the game in one package. Does anyone know if these actually exist? Renting a car is an option, but returning it on Christmas Day could be trouble, and driving in a foreign city in the snow could also be a pain.

Thanks in advance.

853830[/snapback]

I can't remember the name of the company that did those since i live in Montreal my self.

By the way Concordia > McGill :D

I can't remember the name of the company that did those since i live in Montreal my self.

By the way Concordia > McGill :lol:

853840[/snapback]

Aw, man. I'll have a look. Thanks anyway.

I'd rather be a Redman than a f**king bumblebee

I'd rather be a doctor than flip burgers at McDee's

I wouldn't wipe my ass with a Concordia degree

So f**k you bumblebees!

:D

I don't know anything about buses...

but as far as driving goes, I wouln't be too concerned with driving in a foreign city.  Orchard Park is pretty easy to drive to/from.  Its not like we're talking big city here.  Mapquest and you'd be all set.  Plus, I'm pretty sure you'd have no problems returning a rental car to the Buffalo or Toronto airport on Christmas day (if that's where you're coming from).

853838[/snapback]

He's right. My gf and I drove from CT. for a game last year and the directions pretty much everywhere off of google maps worked perfectly for us.

Thanks in advance.

853830[/snapback]

Well if your coming on New Years Eve for the Titans, you maybe disappointed because the Titans game will already have taken place, on Christmas Eve..... :D

Well if your coming on New Years Eve for the Titans, you maybe disappointed because the Titans game will already have taken place, on Christmas Eve..... :lol:

853939[/snapback]

Uhh....I......uhh.......celebrate.......according to the, uh, ancient Incan, uh, Martian calendar.....so.....what you people call Christmas, I call New Year's.

Yeah.

:D

Aw, man. I'll have a look. Thanks anyway.

I'd rather be a Redman than a f**king bumblebee

I'd rather be a doctor than flip burgers at McDee's

I wouldn't wipe my ass with a Concordia degree

So f**k you bumblebees!

:lol:

853909[/snapback]

Wow you guys even made a chant :D

Yesndeed. It's to the tune of the Battle Hymn of the Republic. We also have one for Queen's.

There's also, "Concordia, where the K stands for Kwality."

854112[/snapback]

Very interesting...Please, tell me more of this chant.

Turns out I found a company that does it. It includes a ticket to the game too. Thanks to anyone who responded.

For you who may have been interested in McGill's chant about Queen's Univeristy:

[Also to the tune of the Battle Hymn of the Republic]

I'd rather be a Redman than a f**king Golden Gael

I'd rather go to Peel than have to spend the night in jail

I'd rather drink my whiskey than a f**king ginger ale

So f**k you Golden Gaels!