You watch it:the media will jump on JP & da Bills

bluv

I could care less about what the media thinks as well. But if we continue to win and/or JP continues to play well all those guys in the media and some fans who treat him like he is a joke or a subpar QB will start to lick his you know what! When we started off 2-2 some had gave us a little mention but didn't want to go out on a limb. Then the Bears ended that talk! All the things I mentioned, mark my words will come out if we continue to win. All those GMs will admit or act like they gave a hard look at JP and start to point out all the positive stats he has and the fact that he has only started 18 games playing on a subpar team. Some will start to compare him to those in his draft class and actually elevate him over some; especially Eli who I always thought was overrated.

Yeah you may be right. But i don't really care either way. The media has kneejerk reactions and will make those statements because they get ratings and sell newspapers.

I dont think there is some media-wide conspiracy against buffalo. And even if there is, if we keep winning then what does it really matter?

I could care less about what the media thinks as well. But if we continue to win and/or JP continues to play well all those guys in the media and some fans who treat him like he is a joke or a subpar QB will start to lick his you know what! When we started off 2-2 some had gave us a little mention but didn't want to go out on a limb. Then the Bears ended that talk! All the things I mentioned, mark my words will come out if we continue to win. All those GMs will admit or act like they gave a hard look at JP and start to point out all the positive stats he has and the fact that he has only started 18 games playing on a subpar team. Some will start to compare him to those in his draft class and actually elevate him over some; especially Eli who I always thought was overrated.

849888[/snapback]

ohhhhhh...I would LOVE us to win next week and one of the main reasons would be to have the announcers and press suddenly having to talk about us. I watched coverage on NFL channel, listened to Sirius and the Blitz, and didn't see anything bout the Bills except an offhanded remark about how Jacksonville had to be off. Come on, the Roscoe Parrish catch was a thing of beauty to rival pretty much anything that I saw yesterday, and his punt return should have been a highlight. I think JP would have to throw for five touchdowns and run for more than 100 yards to get any love from those guys. we played well enough against New England and Indianapolis, but love ain't coming our way til we whip one of the big guys. And right now San Diego is about as big guy as it gets. The other, more rational, reason is that if we should beat them we are definitely a contender for the wild card slot.