I Hope JP Losman Gets a Game Ball From This One...

JDG

I haven't even looked at the box score yet to see what the stat sheet shows, but in my opinion, this may be JP's best game as a pro. With the exception of some ill-advised bombs into the wind, it seemed to me that JP Losman was all the things that I hadn't seen from him in his first 16 or so games as a starter - accurate on mid-randge throws, poised under center, sustaining offensive drives, and keeping cool and making plays in a high-pressure end-of-game situation.

Roscoe Parrish is obviously the hands-down MVP of this game, Lee Evans was a monster, and McGahee had two great TD runs for us, but I would be remiss in overlooking JP Losman's accomplishments today. Jacksonville has a very good run defense, and some injuries in the secondary, so despite the wind, it was important for us to move the ball through the air today - and it was great that JP Losman was able to come through for the team in that situation.

He's got another big test next week, against a good and relatively healthy defense. I hope that he can find a way to continue to get better.

JDG