Dicks 2nd season in Buffalo

East Brady

The Bills have just opened their second season under Levy-Jauron, IMO.

The first season had some bright spots, but produced a losing record none the less.

The second season has seen many changes as we all know, results, we are 1-1 with a very close loss at Indy.

As we all know the weather changes after Nov. 1st and more home games in the second half against warm weather teams should produce some close wins if we can play mistake free,win the turnovers, ball control football.

This just in folks..... We aren't going to win many games late in the season throwing the football 30-40 times a game in Buffalo(or at the Jets) with the weather we can expect at the Ralph!!

This team IMO is going to play with the exact same plan as we have seen the last two weeks. It is the only chance they have to produce a winning record in Jauron's second season(post bye week) they have made major changes to the line, adjusted the Defensive game plan and Offensive game plan based on the results of the first season

(pre bye week).

My advice to my fellow Bills fans is to buckle those chin straps because we are in for one nail biter after another.......

I myself am PRAYING for blizzard like conditions for the remander of the season!!

With the current changes I feel the Bills have a better than average chance of beating some very good teams (S.D., Jacksonville).

Call me crazy but, this plan has a much better chance of producing wins vs. the pre bye week season.

Don't be surprised to see the Bills rip off 5-6 straight wins under this plan.......

As we all know this means EXECUTION and Lindell better make the freakin kicks!!

Flame away boys...Flame away!!!! :w00t:;)