attn: losman bashers

jdubs

I'm almost about to quit this board for good. I'm sick & tired of reading 890709829080982098 threads a day about how much JP sucks and hearing the same tired lines over & over again. I came here to have intelligent conversations about football and the Bills and all I've seen so far is a bunch of impatient cry babies who act like they're about to slit their wrists everytime JP starts. Why don't all you glass half empty guys post on 1 thread instead of making 20 about the same exact thing? Are you guys really that lazy that you can't hit the "Search" button at the top of your screen? In addition, maybe you guys could start a "We Hate JP" club and you guys can have meetings & sleepovers in someone's tree house every Saturday night before the game. It just amazes me that some of you are so quick to blame everything on JP (with no research at all even) when we have one of the worst o lines in the NFL. I'm suprised he's done this well. Fact is, JP is starting so you might as well support him & coaches decision. There is nothing you can do that is going to change it so it's time to move on and be thankful that you still have a team to root for in Buffalo. You don't have to like it, but it's the right thing to do. I don't even think Red Sox fans were this depressed and they went how long without winning the world series???

turn that frown upside down, guys. :blink: ----> :doh:

/end rant