Losman is not the only problem........

After the first few games of this year, I really thought Losman had made tremendous strides and was a different quarterback. Yes, he still made some inexperienced mistakes but his throws were strong, on the money, and his decision making had improved. This all held true with the same below average OL that we still have today.

Well, Losman has seriously regressed and regardless of the play calling, OL, etc....

Losman continues to demonstrate the following:

- poor pocket presence

- telegraphs his throws

- poorly thrown passes either to covered receivers or open receivers

- horrible decision making when pressured and inability to hold onto the ball

He just looks terrible and seems to lack confidence and leadership abilities.

Heck, I think even his teammates and coaching staff have lost complete trust in his abilities. You combine that with the horrible pass protection of the OL and you can see where the weak play calling (especially in the red zone) comes from.

We have to be one of the most boring teams in the league on offense. I don't think I had a single offensive play to really get excited about lately.

Special Teams and Defense seems to be all the highlights these days and I think for being undersized, the DL has been holding up decent considering the amount of time they have to be on the field.

When was the last time the Bills produced a winner on the field?

When we had a solid OL and a strong armed, smart QB in Jim Kelly, not to mention a great coaching staff to go along with that. Definitely not a boring team!

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that we will continue to produce losing seasons until we address the three most important areas of our team,

OL, DL, QB.

Tom Donahue didn't help things trading away at least 3-4 top draft picks for the Losman and Bledsoe deals. We could have used those picks to address major areas of need on our team (in the trenches) and instead, we look for a quick fix (Bledsoe/Losman) that will never take us anywhere and in Bledsoe's case, never did.

I feel sorry for our defense when they play their hearts out the last two weeks and the offense does absolutely nothing.

As much as I want the Bills to win every game, you can't help but think of the other side of the coin after another loss and start thinking of the positives by saying "Boy, how good would Troy Smith or Brady Quinn look throwing footballs for the Buffalo Bills". I'm seeing guys like Tony Romo, Philip Rivers, Vince Young, Rex Grossman, come in with LESS NFL games under their belt and produce better then Losman. They show better pocket presence, decision making, throws, leadership, etc..... These players don't have the best OL's in the NFL and in Dallas's case, one of the worst, but they are still producing. These youngsters are also exciting and fun to watch with some obvious upside to their careers. When I see Losman REGRESS like he has and talk about all the "mistakes" he needs to work on and how the OL is not getting beat, just "missed assignments"...........

I WANT TO THROW UP!

Its been 9 games already, why not put Nall in for a few games to see how he does. He can't be any worse then Losman and if somehow he is, whats the worst that can come from that, WE MOVE UP IN THE DRAFT TO TAKE A FRANCHISE QUARTERBACK FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE JIM KELLY! :devil: