Same old thing

YOOOOOO

New Coaching Staff, New offensive Coordinator, New offensive scheme.....

but instead of designing an offense scheme, to best optimize the offensive talent....

they do the opposite....

They try to fit the players into there already built in system......and its not working

We wanna be power run team but we dont have the line for it....

We have great speed at the WR position, yet we dont use it....

We have a QB with speed, yet we dont use it.....

We have a QB with an ARM, yet we dont use it....

there no consistency in playcalling....

We use no deception, no playaction, no misdirection, no counters, no bootlegs, no QB draws, no stop routes(actually the MIA&NYJ game we did and it worked, but we havent done it much since), no WR quick screens, no RB screens, no reverses, no stop and go's.....no deceptive plays whatsoever.....

This offensive gameplan is so vanilla......

I'm so sick of this sh--...

Did anyone here feel that the Bills established that Lee Evans could have beaten the heck out of the Colts CB Jason David throughout this contest? Talk about taking a HUGE PLUS and degating it! The Bills are NOT at all confident in the overall scheme or design at this point, and that is abundantly clear to me!! It is paralysis by analysis IMO!

but instead of designing an offense scheme, to best optimize the offensive talent....

they do the opposite....

They try to fit the players into there already built in system......and its not working

We use no deception, no playaction, no misdirection, no counters, no bootlegs, no QB draws, no stop routes(actually the MIA&NYJ game we did and it worked, but we havent done it much since), no WR quick screens, no stop and go's.....no deceptive plays whatsoever.....

834548[/snapback]

your exactly right my freind!!!!

they do the opposite....

We use no deception, no playaction, no misdirection, no counters, no bootlegs, no QB draws, no stop routes(actually the MIA&NYJ game we did and it worked, but we havent done it much since), no WR quick screens, no stop and go's.....no deceptive plays whatsoever.....

834548[/snapback]

Best post of the day....I don`t watch the games anymore because of every single one of them reasons....I don`t have to watch when Post like this one some up every game they played this year and in the past ten years.I`ve Seen it all before bro.Save some gray hairs and do something else or go golfing instead you`ll be surprised how better off you will feel after we lose again...FORE!

Best post of the day....I don`t watch the games anymore because of every single one of them reasons....I don`t have to watch when Post like this one some up every game they played this year and in the past ten years.I`ve Seen it all before bro.Save some gray hairs and do something else or go golfing instead you`ll be surprised how better off you will feel after we lose again...FORE!

834653[/snapback]

Blah, blah, blah. And yet, you keep showing up here to grace us with your presence. Aren't we lucky...

By the way, how'd that "BET THE HOUSE!!!" thingy work out for ya? 55-9, right?

I'm not mad with the gameplan...im made with the playcalling....

were way to predictable....

I just wanna see us use JP's legs a couple times a game....throw a couple quick screens to our WR's....run a few stop routes a game....a couple counter or misdirection runplays....a playaction fake here and there....a couple bombs a game.....

is that to much to ask???

Blah, blah, blah. And yet, you keep showing up here to grace us with your presence. Aren't we lucky...

By the way, how'd that "BET THE HOUSE!!!" thingy work out for ya? 55-9, right?

834662[/snapback]

Not to good today it rained couldn`t golf!!.... but I was right on how many points "we`ll" score....NINE!

Colts played a really really really poor game today and we probably played one our best (considering the score)and we still lose...........now I live in a box! FORE! 0:)

There is NO versatility because there isn't enough talent to use/run it! If I were King, I'd keep Evans, Parrish, Peters, Fowler, McGahee and Losman and jettison the rest! Think about it... Gandy left tackle, left guard and ultimately left out! Robert Royal is serviceable, but there isn't a viable starter at TE, he's no better than a second guy. A number two reciever? Uh, NO, the option doesn't exist! Offensive right side blocking..... they ALL are goners! Villarrial is a turnstile and Pennington might develop, in time, but certainly isn't a starter in the National Football League, at this juncture. Those hanging on the OFF CHANCE Brad Butler is the answer, think again! There just isn't anywhere near enough talent, and THAT is the basic issue in Buffalo.

• 2 weeks later...

had to bring this post back.....Cuz finaly Fairchild is putting together a creative gameplan and executing it......He is doing all the thing i listed above now...its great....

Now he's just gotta stop going so conservative with the lead...