Gregg Easterbrook's take on JPs TD Pass

ACor58

Like I've said before, Losman is set on who he is going to throw to before he even snaps the ball.

I don't understand how this guy hasn't learned how to go through his progressions in his 3rd year in the league.

829552[/snapback]

How about because he does not have enough time before being sacked??? That O-line must get better next year!!

This is an incredibly amateurish piece of writing, even for Easterbrook. Talk about an over simplification. He completely misses the double move by Evans (gives Evans no credit...) and the fact that Harris was supposed to have safety help over the top (calls Harris lazy of all things). I didn't know he could see Harris and Losman's eyes from the video feed.

So the fact that he thinks Losman stared down Evans means absolutely nothing to me.

829422[/snapback]

I'm not dissing on your post at all, I agree with it 100% but I do think it's really obvious when JP is staring down his receivers. It's not even just his eyes, his head and entire upper body stay on his receiver. It was a problem that seemed to have been fixed but stressful times cause all of us to revert to old habits I guess.