Terrance Pennington

Commander

I saw Pennington at LT late in the game, too. I was not sure if he was an "extra" OL, but then I did not see Peters in those final few plays.

826278[/snapback]

Juaron decided that the first O-Line reshuffle wasn't working through most of a game, so he decided to reshuffle on the fly. Word is for next week we are going to draw names out of a hat before each quarter to keep the Colts guessing. Although we might start the 3rd quarter with the surprise line of McGee, Parrish, Whitner, Shaud Williams and Lee Evans for the small line that can really chop block (because they are already at knee level), and you should see how fast Roscoe can pull on runs to the right.

Joking aside, I hope Pennington can develop into a great player, but if he does get replaced, this is very valuable experience for a backup future. On the sack where I saw him get beat, it wasn't blatent, and it was the kind of think that JP could have stepped up if Villareal hadn't collapsed so much. I thought Peters looked good, but it is hard to get the camera angles to really see what is going on consistenly (and I didn't have any Tivo breakdown opportunity). But check out the Bills Cam on bb.com for some different angles on things.

But he has 8 games left to have the cone label removed. :P I guess we gotta go with him or resign Aaron Gibson cause I never liked the Butler pick. If Terrence doesn't show enough by the end of the year we could target Max Starks or big Lenard Davis to play RT. I'd like Reyes to step in for Villarial as well but the coaches may feel we have moved guys around enough already. By the end of the year though I think Pennington may be good for the Marcus Price "swing tackle" role, and thats fine for a 7th round pick.