big ben can do it to

bob marley

Why can't Big Bens reduction in performance be a possible combination of both.  Why does one side always have to counter & contradict the other????

819995[/snapback]

Weird that quote me on this since I've been asking the same question for months in relation to supporting cast and quality of individual QB play, this thread including (for some reason they always have to be 100% mutually exclusive).

Certainly it can be both. Clearly there's a difference of opinion on the distribution of blame. I think it's like 80% injuries since IMO, Randle El is a ho-hum average easily replacable #2 WR. Bettis even past his prime last yr was money on short yardage no doubt, but Parker is a pretty strong guy who breaks a fair amount of tackles.

Weird that quote me on this since I've been asking the same question for months in relation to supporting cast and quality of individual QB play, this thread including (for some reason they always have to be 100% mutually exclusive)......

820022[/snapback]

You were just last in the line relating to the topic at the time.....nothing personal. <_<