International Bills fans

I'm not from out of the country, but I'm on the other side of it. I've lived in Southern California my whole life. It was hard to have a favorite hometwon team here, because the Rams and Raiders came and went. During the season of the Giants SB, I read an article on the Bills in Sports Illustrated, which featured Bruce Smith on the cover. I was hooked, and have been ever since.

when i was 15 in august 88 i spent a month to learn english in a Cheektowaga family. That month basically changed my life. This was my first trip in the US and i loved it. I knew little about football before it (i was yet a baseball player). 16 years later i'm still friends with that great family (now leaving in Hambourg after several moves around the Buffalo area) and even if i have since visited more than 30 of the 50 states i still believe WNY is the best place to live in the USA.

I'm form Montreal.

When I was younger, I'd say somewhere around 88-89, I sat down a sunday afternoon with my older brother and he was wathicng football.

He was a big Miami fan. I was watching the game, it was in buffalo, Kelly had just returned from an injury and they were playing in snow. Buffalo won that game, and I remember telling my brother that look at thet guy he is better then Marino (little did i know that the weather could affect stuff like that)

Since Buffalo won and they were playing in snow (I love snow) and to go against my brother, I became a buffalo fan. Ever since my frist football game I've watched. Never turned back, even after 4 SB's (would make a kid not like a team anymore) upsets I still stuck with the team.

Been like that since I was a kid. I like one team I stick with them untl the end.

P.S. Another thing that got me hooked as I started wathcing was B. Smith. What a beast that guy i loved him, and of course all wonder boys of that time.

I remember being having Bryce Paup on our team also afterwards.