the official " i hate tom brady, dan deirdorf,

i can honestly say that in my 33 years of life i can't think of anything or anyone i hate more that this friggin GAYtriots team. i am so fed up.

and this bills team ain't givin me any reason to love them either.

812614[/snapback]

Hatred or envy?

I think it is more envy because all they do is win and they don't have look at me type players. Even when they don't play good they find ways to win. I envy the Pats for I wish we ran our ship half as tight! Now I hate NE fans for when I was a co-op 6 years ago up in NE you couldn't find a Pats fan as they were an afterthought; a couple SB wins later they are beloved!

so jump ship smart guy.

812709[/snapback]

Of course, saw that coming. If I wanted to jump ship I wouldn't be discussing the bills right now. But ripping on the other team for no apparent reason besides jealousy is as immature as your comment for me to jump ship.

Of course, saw that coming. If I wanted to jump ship I wouldn't be discussing the bills right now. But ripping on the other team for no apparent reason besides jealousy is as immature as your comment for me to jump ship.

812725[/snapback]

i don't know if you know this or not but, this is a football team. stop over analyzing and go with the moment, let loose and blow some steam. and please, please don't come on here praising a team that has now become the nemesis of all bills fans, especially after another loss.

i don't know if you know this or not but, this is a football team. stop over analyzing and go with the moment, let loose and blow some steam. and please, please don't come on here praising a team that has now become the nemesis of all bills fans, especially after another loss.

812740[/snapback]

You know what? You're right!

F the Pats

I hate the jets

dolfags

cowboys suck

There we go, now this board is a better place. Who cares about the game?

me too. but in the mean time i'm not gonna give props to gaytriots. friggin hate them!!!!!

812836[/snapback]

why? because YOUR team is inept and has been for 10 years?

sorry, that's weak. I'm done being like that. I applaud those better than us, and aspire to that kind of success.

I wish the bills would spend 1st round picks all across our defensive line like the pats did with seymour/wilfork/warren. I wish the bills had a te as good as ben watson. I wish the bills had 2 quality backs instead of one, or an offensive line. I wish the bills had a qb half as good as tom brady, that no matter how bad he looks one minute you just know he'll make 2-3 plays that help your team win, not drive down the field and throw a pick or fumble when you need points. I hate envying teams especially in our division, but we are a really horrible team, and they are a very good one.

i can honestly say that in my 33 years of life i can't think of anything or anyone i hate more that this friggin GAYtriots team. i am so fed up.

and this bills team ain't givin me any reason to love them either.

812614[/snapback]

They are fvckin awesome, thougyh. Got to respect them for being a great team