What Do You Think Was Said By Lovey

I would have loved to hear what went on in that locker room during halftime last night. During an interview with Urlacher, he said it was not pretty at all and nothing that could be repeated. He also went on to say that "Coach Smith would not let them give up and losing this game - it was not an option"

You can't tell me having a coach with some fire would not do wonders for this half ass bunch we have here. Some fires need to be lit and obviously the players are not taking that into their own hands. How can fans try and relate to this team when there is such little emotion week in and week out.

He probably used the time for a Republican Party fundraiser. It's the only way to explain the conservative playcalling.

Yes, I'll be here all night.

*edit* bah, wrong locker room. How bout "they're the Cardinals. Don't worry this game is in the bag."

Stupid names like Lovey and Denny getting me confused. :P

I would have loved to hear what went on in that locker room during halftime last night. During an interview with Urlacher, he said it was not pretty at all and nothing that could be repeated. He also went on to say that "Coach Smith would not let them give up and losing this game - it was not an option"

You can't tell me having a coach with some fire would not do wonders for this half ass bunch we have here. Some fires need to be lit and obviously the players are not taking that into their own hands. How can fans try and relate to this team when there is such little emotion week in and week out.

808209[/snapback]

He probably said "Imagine it's Buffalo out there remember how easy that game was?"