something EVERYONE agrees on....

DCM

Every single one of you were right about meathead.....I apologize for even hoping that what he did to the Bills was just a blemish on his stellar resume....

God I hate him.....IMO, the most over-staffed coaching staff in the league has one too many employees.....pathetic...... :lol:

Every single one of you were right about meathead.....I apologize for even hoping that what he did to the Bills was just a blemish on his stellar resume....

God I hate him.....IMO, the most over-staffed coaching staff in the league has one too many employees.....pathetic...... :lol:

806735[/snapback]

When did Mularkey go to Washington?

But you had a real nail-biter there in the end yesterday. If Mare hits that field goal...

806737[/snapback]

Oh the agony....top 10 draft pick here we come.....

btw, the yaya's linky.....those jeans have got to be the worst pair of jeans I have ever seen on a topless hottie.....are you even sure they are jeans?

806735[/snapback]

Your head coach is just as much of a moron. He's like the guy who uses "big words" from time to time cause he thinks it makes him sound more intelligent. Saban is the most overrated coach in football.

Oh the agony....top 10 draft pick here we come.....

btw, the yaya's linky.....those jeans have got to be the worst pair of jeans I have ever seen on a topless hottie.....are you even sure they are jeans?

806745[/snapback]

You know, you're the most even-keeled Fish fan on this board (and most others), and I always look forward to your visits and posts. And then you look at a photo of a half-naked chick and comment on her fake genes, and I'm reminded that...in the end...you're a freakin' Fish fan. :lol:

Your head coach is just as much of a moron. He's like the guy who uses "big words" from time to time cause he thinks it makes him sound more intelligent. Saban is the most overrated coach in football.

806755[/snapback]

Although Nick is the one who hired meathead....I don't think he is "as much a moron" as the authentic......

And I don't think Nick is the most overrated coach in the NFL.....he might have been entering the season, but 1-5 doesn't get you a very high rating. To be overrated...I think you have to be on a short list of good coaches in the league, and I don't think Nick is on anybodies list of good coaches right now.

You know, you're the most even-keeled Fish fan on this board (and most others), and I always look forward to your visits and posts. And then you look at a photo of a half-naked chick and comment on her fake genes, and I'm reminded that...in the end...you're a freakin' Fish fan. :lol:

806759[/snapback]

btw....I never, ever.....wear jeans to a strip club! If there is even a chance I might end up at a "gentleman's club at some point in the evening....NO JEANS!

Although Nick is the one who hired meathead....I don't think he is "as much a moron" as the authentic......

And I don't think Nick is the most overrated coach in the NFL.....he might have been entering the season, but 1-5 doesn't get you a very high rating. To be overrated...I think you have to be on a short list of good coaches in the league, and I don't think Nick is on anybodies list of good coaches right now.

806761[/snapback]

Really? Maybe we're watching different shows, but it seems to me that most of the media has been fellating this guy and pretty much building him up as the next Bill Belichick. Before the season began it seemed like the dolphins were being mentioned all over the place as the AFC champs.

There was a lot of talk about him coming to Buffalo back when he was ready to leave LSU, so I watched his first press conference as a Dolphin. I remember thinking to myself, "this guy is a complete idiot".

Really? Maybe we're watching different shows, but it seems to me that most of the media has been fellating this guy and pretty much building him up as the next Bill Belichick. Before the season began it seemed like the dolphins were being mentioned all over the place as the AFC champs.

There was a lot of talk about him coming to Buffalo back when he was ready to leave LSU, so I watched his first press conference as a Dolphin. I remember thinking to myself, "this guy is a complete idiot".

806765[/snapback]

At the end of last year and all off season....YES. after a 1-5 start...definately not overrated! I still have faith in Nick....blind faith? who knows.....I can hope can't I ?

At the end of last year and all off season....YES.  after a 1-5 start...definately not overrated!  I still have faith in Nick....blind faith?  who knows.....I can hope can't I ?

806768[/snapback]

Oh, yeah, it's obviously completely different now....the cat's out of the proverbial bag on the guy - at least for this season. But hell, I was even buying into the hype and starting to think I was just plain wrong about the guy. You were playing well at the end of last season, and I really thought when we beat you in Miami this year that we had truly accomplished something special.

One thing I'm glad I was right about, though, was the Drew Brees thing. When I saw you guys sign Culpepper over Brees, I was relieved. Part of me thought maybe he was just becoming more prolific because of the emergence of Anthony Gates, but it's pretty clear to me now that he's just a good, solid QB. Daunte may yet come around and prove me wrong, but I'd rather he be a dolphin as opposed to Brees.