Hey CTM...

Chilly

Couldn't this have been handled in a less public way? I believe sending private messages to someone is what the PM option is for. If you can't figure out that he has you blocked without making it public then maybe you shouldn't be using a computer.

Couldn't this have been handled in a less public way?  I believe sending private messages to someone is what the PM option is for.  If you can't figure out that he has you blocked without making it public then maybe you shouldn't be using a computer.

801240[/snapback]

Erm, if I can't do it privately, then how exactly am I supposed to handle it in a less public way?

If CTM actually *did* block me, thats cool, but seeing as how we were in the middle of a seemingly normal conversation, and the messaging features *do* fill up....

Well...you left me no recourse.  If I've asked you once, I've asked you a thousand times: stop sending me this perverted sh--, Mr. Foley.  :doh:

(And you're the one that filled it anyway, numbnuts.  :P)

801250[/snapback]

:P:D

Yeah, I figured that I had filled it up with the last message I sent, but had no way of telling you. :(

And I was just about to empty it...

...but since y'all are all jumpin' up my ass about it, you can just !@#$ing suffer.  :doh:

801257[/snapback]

Hahahah. Fine, I'll block you then!

Wait, most of the time its me asking you stuff... hrm.....

that won't work.