bills digest

Does anyone else subscribe to this and get frustrated with the inconsistency of the delivery? I know you can subscribe electronically but I prefer the printed version. Some weeks I get it on Thursday and weeks like this one, I don't have it on Saturday (which means it provides no value to me getting it after the next game). This has gone on for years and I will probably cancel or get it electronically. Just wondering if others deal with this frustration.

Thanks

Does anyone else subscribe to this and get frustrated with the inconsistency of the delivery? I know you can subscribe electronically but I prefer the printed version. Some weeks I get it on Thursday and weeks like this one, I don't have it on Saturday (which means it provides no value to me getting it after the next game). This has gone on for years and I will probably cancel or get it electronically. Just wondering if others deal with this frustration.

Thanks

797905[/snapback]

Yeah, I have the same problem. I just got the Jets game issue TODAY.

I emailed to tell them if they can't get the issues to me before the next game is played then cancel my subscription.

Too bad to since the rag has improved after Chris Brown stopped writing the entire thing by himself.

Yeah, I have the same problem. I just got the Jets game issue TODAY.

I emailed to tell them if they can't get the issues to me before the next game is played then cancel my subscription.

Too bad to since the rag has improved after Chris Brown stopped writing the entire thing by himself.

797919[/snapback]

Wow... you get worse service than I do. I e-mailed them and am interested in their response. I would guess they will remind me about switching to an on-line subscription. Thanks for the response.