why doesn't someone have more than

I was thinking about it.  Is it strange that the leagues leading rusher after 4 weeks only has 389 yards?  I would think that number would typically be closer to at least 450 yards at this point.  I mean Willis has only ran for over 100 yards once, granted that one game was for 150 yards, which is a great game and the most by anyone in one game so far this year.  I would still think someone would be over 400 yards by now.

797325[/snapback]

Not all RBs have played 4 games...

One definite reason:  LT and SD had a Bye already

Other possible reasons:  Portis has been injured, Westbrook a bit injured, Ronnie Brown's O Coordinator is full of marlarky, Dueuce is sharing carries with Bush, Edge is in Ariz, Corky and Baloney are sharing, Denver was using a two-headed monster at RB the first couple of weeks and they had a Bye, Tiki had a Bye, Willie Parker had a Bye,  Larry Johnson's top 2 OT's from last year retired, and the #1 other possible reason (from Mort) is that Ralph fired TD or Willis would have 498!

Only the last one is BS...  :lol:

797355[/snapback]

yeah

HD, you are reaching. He has these yards while lining up behind an inexperienced qb and a suspect OL.

I don't expect you to think that the Bills are great, so I rarely take you to task, but the above is not talking football; it is talking bull sh--.

797387[/snapback]

Hollywood does bring up a good point about the YPC stat, but that stat isn't necessarily a reflection on McGahee. Sometimes the team has done a pretty good job with run blocking, while other times there just hasn't been room to run. Whether it's defenses outplaying our offensive line, or defenses ganging up to stop the run, I can't quite tell. But McGahee's looked about average for a starting RB in the NFL, maybe a little above average.

.....But McGahee's looked about average for a starting RB in the NFL, maybe a little above average.

798037[/snapback]

:lol:

You're just trying to start an arguement now aren't you?